Skillful Hanging And Wall-Mounting Experts In Barnet
Accuracy and attention to detail is central to all the services, and never more so than when it comes to wall mounting in Barnet. Be sure that your mirrors will be at the right height, and your curtains hang straight and true - when you book our experienced and careful operatives for your wall-mounted installations. You can visit our prices page to get more information on the service rates.
Blind Fittings, Curtain Installations, & More In Barnet
You've got many options. Book curtain pole fitters, loft ladders installations experts, and so much more. We’ll give you:
- Blind Fitting – on any window, in any room
- Curtain Pole Fitting And Installation – once your new pole has been mounted we can attach the curtains
- Mirror Mounting – ideal for your home or office, size won’t affect us
- Picture Hanging – the team can handle frames of all sizes
- Putting Up Shelves – have fixture brackets adjusted and new shelves installed
- As Well As Other Services – that include installing loft ladders, as well as fire, smoke, and security alarms. We can also mount display boards and signs!
Dial 020 3404 4349. You’ll be put through to a knowledgeable adviser. Get a quote. Make your booking.
Choose Curtain Installation in Barnet For...
- A Fully Guaranteed Service - So you're assured of quality workmanship.
- Experienced Blind Fitters Barnet EN5 - With the skills to do your work quickly, efficiently, and neatly.
- Tradesmen Who Bring All Their Own Tools - They'll even shop for your materials if you ask.
- Your Work Covered By Full Insurance - You'll have nothing to worry about!
Four Steps to Perfect Mounting
- Step One: Measure twice, mark, and level. We make sure positioning is precise.
- Step Two: Drill holes and hammer plugs. Making a secure mounting ready to accept your items.
- Step Three: Mounting screwed in. And your item is hung.
- Step Four: Adjustments and levelling. To ensure everything's in its right place.
Wondering how we charge for the work you need done? Simple. It's all based on the size and weight of the item you need mounting, and the surface you want it affixed to. This is worked out on the basis of an hour's work, followed by half-hour increments if necessary.
Get in Touch Today - We're Open Day and Night
Contact us and request additional services like:
- TV mounting - Safe and secure
- Furniture assembly- No more scratching your head over incomprehensible instructions
- Odd jobs - Free up your precious free time
Complete our booking form, or take part in an instant chat - we're ready and waiting!